Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) Recruitment 2017
Delhi SSSB Various Posts Online Form 2017
Advt.No. F.1 (343 )/DSSSB/P&P/2017/Advt./750
All Important Dates
- Application Starts : 01/08/2017
- Last Date for Apply Online : 21/08/2017 Upto 05:00 P.M
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- General / OBC : 100/-
- ST/SC/PH/Ex-S/Women : 0/-
- Candidates Can Pay the Exam Fee By Debit Card, Net Banking, Credit Card, Or By E Challan Through Bank.
Vacancy Details Total : 1074 Posts
Lower Division Clerk
- 12th class passed or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board
- A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English typing or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer.
- 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or university.
- A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer
- Degree from a recognized university in Arts/Commerce/Science or Agriculture .
- Knowledge of Hindi.
Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized university/Institution or equivalent.
- Two years’ building Constructions/Civil Development work Experience.
- Matriculation or equivalent from a Board or institution recognized by state/central Govt.
- 2 years diploma in Draftsmanship from a recognized institution.
- Matriculation /High School Pass from a recognized institute/Board.
- Experience of sealing & packing of Articles preferably food.
Below 37 Years
- Graduate from a recognized university with diploma in Library Science.
- One year’s professional experience.
- Bachelor in Library Science.
- Desirable:- Speed of 30 w.p.m. in Typewriting on Computer.
- Post Graduate Degree in Statistics/Operational research /Mathematical Statistics/Applies statistics Or Post Graduate Degree in Economics/Mathematics /Commerce(with Statistics as one of the subject / papers in Post Graduation/Graduation level ).
- Working knowledge of Computers.
Food Safety Officer
- Degree in food technology/Dairy technology/Biotechnology/Oil technology/Agriculture science/ veterinary sciences/Bio chemistry/Micro biology/Master degree in Chemistry/Degree in Medicine from recognized university.
- Bachelor’s degree in Library science or Library and
Information science of a recognized university/institute.
- Diploma in computer application from recognized university or institute.
- Two years Experience in a library.
Category Wise Vacancy Details
One Tier and Two Tier examination Scheme and Skill Test wherever applicable.
Please Read the Notification Before Applying Online
Important Links For This Online Form
Download Official Notification
Pay Exam Fees