Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017
SSC SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT IN INDIA METEOROLOGICAL DEPARTMENT EXAMINATION, 2017
All Important Dates
- Application Starts : 18/07/2017
- Last Date for Apply Online : 14/08/2017
(Upto 05:00 P.M)
- Payment Through SBI Challan – 18/08/2017 (Upto 05:00 p.m)
- Online Exam Date : 17 July 2017 to 31 July 2017
- General / OBC : 100/-
- SC / ST / Female : 0/-
- Candidates Can Submit Examination Fees through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E-Challan/SBI Challan.
Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Physics as one of the subject)/ Computer Science/Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized Institution/University or equivalent.
Maximum 30 years as on 04.08.2017
Group-B Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post
Pay Band (Rs 9300-34800) + Grade Pay Rs 4200/-
Full Vacancy Details
Total : 1102 Posts
Online Exam Syllabus
No. Of Questions
General Intelligence & Reasoning
English Language & Comprehension
TOTAL TIME ALLOWED
Physics, Computer Science & Information Technology, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
1. There will be Negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Part-I & II.
2. The Qualifying Degree or Diploma Should be in First Class (60% marks) or 6.75 CGPA on a 10 point scale.
3. The qualifying Degree or Diploma Must be of Three (3) years duration after (10+2) examination.
4. The applicant must have passed 10+2 Examination from a Recognized Board or equivalent in Science with Physics and Mathematics as core subjects.
Please Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Important Links For This Online Form
Re Print Application Form
Pay Exam Fees