UPPSC Prelims Online Form 2018
Post Date : 08/07/2018
Info : UPPSC has Notified UPPSC Prelims Online Form 2018. UPPSC Prelims Online Form 2018 Check the Full Details About this Examination Here.
UPPSC Recruitment 2018
UPPSC Prelims Online Form 2018
All Important Dates
Age Limit as on 01/07/2018
Full Vacancy Details 2018
Total : 917 Posts
Post Wise Eligibility Details
1. Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer– Candidate must be a Law Graduate
2. District Basik Shiksha Adhikari– Candidate must be a Post Graduate from a recognized University
3. District Cane Officer– Candidate must be a Agriculture Graduate
4. District Audit Officer– Candidate must be a Commerce Graduate
5. Assistant Controller Legal Measurement Grade I/II– Candidate must possess Degree in Science with Physics or Mathematics Engg. As one subject
6. Assistant Director Industries (Marketing)- Post Graduate Degree in Arts , Science or Commerce or Technology or Post graduate Degree in Textile Industries
7. Assistant Labour Commission- Degree in Arts with Sociology or Economics as a subject or Degree in Commerce or Law
8. District Programme Officer- Degree in Sociology/ Social Science Social Work/ Home Science
9. Senior Lecturer- Post Graduate Degree with B.Ed.
10. District Probation Officer- Post Graduate Degree with Psychology or Sociology or Social Work
11. Designated Officer/ Food Safety Officer– Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry as one of the subjects along with one of the prescribed qualifications: Bachelor Degree in Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Biotechnology/ Oil Technology/Agricultural Science/ Veterinary Science/ Bio Chemistry/ Microbiology/ Master Degree in Chemistry OR Degree in Medicine
12. Statistical Officer- Master Degree in Mathematics or Mathematical Science or Statistics or Agricultural Statistics
13. Information officer/ District Information Officer. Script Writer/ Feature Writer/ Incharge English – Bachelor Degree with Hindi as one of the subjects and Diploma in Journalism or 5 years Journalism experience
14. Principal, Government Intermediate College- Master Degree with LT Diploma /B.Ed./ B.T. with 05 years Teaching experience
15. Labour Enforcement Officer– Bachelor Degree with Economics/ Sociology/ Commerce and Master Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Law/ Labour Relation/ Labour Welfare/ Labour Law/ Commerce/Sociology/Social Work/ Social Welfare/ Trade Management/Personnel Management
16. Assistant Conservator of Forest– Graduation Degree with at least one of the subjects Botany/ Zoology/ Chemistry/ Physics/ Mathematics/ geology/ Forestry/ Statistics or Graduation with Agriculture or Engineering.
17. Range Forest Officer- Graduation Degree with at least two or more of the subjects Botany/ Zoology/ Chemistry/ Physics/ Mathematics/ Geology/ Forestry/ Statistics/Horticulture and Environment or Graduation with Agriculture or Engineering.
Physical Eligibility – (For Assistant Conservator of Forest/Range Forest Officer)
Height – Male : 163 cms, Female: 150 cms
Chest : 79-84 cms (Male Only)
Please Read the Notification Before Applying Online
Important Links For This Recruitment
Download Official Notification